BLACK PANTHER (2017 - Luma Pictures):
Shots coming soon!
THOR RAGNAROK (2017 - Luma Pictures):
On Thor, I sculpted and look developed weapons, made spaceships, created blendshapes and concepted set extensions. Here is the breakdown:
- Korg's Axe: This was my first asset on the show. Modeling/Texturing/Shaders. Was a nice intro to Luma's pipeline.
- Set Alteration: Anthony Grant and I digitally altered the room that this was shot in, adding subtle details to the walls.
- Set replacement: I digitally replaced the door that was exploded for this shot. Modeling/Texturing/Shaders.
- Tri Head's Axe: This was the second weapon I did for the show. Modeling/Texturing/Shaders. Fun fact, the head on the right is a scan of the director, Taika
- Thanos' Ship: The modeling team at Luma had a very short amount of time to model and texture this ship, so we broke it up. I modeled the front cockpit part. Schiller Jean-Louise, Chaiwon Kim, Lily Morgan, and others modeled and textured the rest.
CALL OF DUTY COMMERCIAL (2016):
For the Call of Duty commercial, I modeled, textured, lit and animated the digital double of the jackal cockpit (as shown below). As well as the digital double of the grenade thrown in to clear the room. Other duties included making digital doubles of characters and helping with space debris and other items.
AGENTS OF SHIELD (2016):
For Agents of Shield, I created a digital double of Mack's shotgun ax to be thrown into the ghost's chest. I modeled, textured, and lit the entire scene in v-ray.
Directors: Bryan Singer
While working at the Third Floor Inc., not only did I have a chance to create previs characters for this latest and greatest X-Flick (not shown here), but I also had the great pleasure to concept potential variations of the 1970's sentinels and the future sentinels. These concepts were very, very quick turnaround, and being that this was my 1st major movie, I made sure to include a shot of my name in the credits, because...well, why not. Also, the imdb link is here .